What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

MOYcano’s Zelda retexture doubts and ideas

MOYcano 0.23

New Zelda's Fan
Seeing as I didn’t “have” to make the item selection, map, save (etc.) screens for the interface MOD of Zelda that I was planning, to don’t forget the few things I learned in te process, I will now focus in those minors details that make me crazy when I was trying to apply an idea and for some reason I couldn’t. For this reason I start this thread. I’ll update this topic (the fist message) when some releases get made.

Please, fell free to post comments, critics and (for sure) petitions and suggestions. All they will be enormously appreciated.

SALUDOS!

(DAY-MONT-YEAR)

06-01-06: This is the last release of the older project, soon some shots.
http://www.emutalk.net/attachments/high-resolution-textures-projects/30638-another-idea-n64-games-enhacement-legend-zelda.7z?d=1136482558

Last edited:
OP
MOYcano 0.23

MOYcano 0.23

New Zelda's Fan
To start, many of you certainly would notice these items in “Ocarina of Time” which get throw when you kill some enemies or cut some small plant. For example, the bomb, the magic jars, the hearts, the nuts, etc.

Okay, my doubt is why these items don’t support the alpha channel. I mean, there is one alpha channel, or with the name that I used it (shalalala_#shalala_#sh#la_ALL.png) shouldn’t even get loading, but seems it’s not useful (according to the on-screen result) and for example you can see the shot (obviously have editions to show the idea).

First, the image originally outcome to screen with small black–spots and a few white lines, so to probe the alpha channel aren’t be “respected” I change the full image for an alpha channel so I get the 1(one)-marked image.

The others two images were added (NOT in-game) to show what I want to get: a small and soft rounded (2 …in this case with an exaggerated–black glow to make it notorious) and some transparency (3 …nevertheless is supposed to be glass).

SALUDOS!

Last edited:

Typify

Nolife
I love the mosaic thing.
I really like the other things.
I dislike that south park equipment thing.

OP
MOYcano 0.23

MOYcano 0.23

New Zelda's Fan
Typify said:
I love the mosaic thing. I really like the other things. I dislike that south park equipment thing.
Tanks for the compliments …and don’t you be bothered with the SouthPark Link, he never get appear on-screen =] .

SALUDOS! :bouncy:

MOYcano 0.23 said:
...First, the image originally outcome to screen with small black–spots and a few white lines, so to probe the alpha channel aren’t be “respected” I change the full image for an alpha channel so I get the 1(one)-marked image ... The others two images were added (NOT in-game) to show what I want to get: a small and soft rounded (2 …in this case with an exaggerated–black glow to make it notorious) and some transparency (3 …nevertheless is supposed to be glass).
30685-moycano-s-retexture-doubts-ideas-legend-zelda-11.jpg
Could at least some one say me if this error are an plug-in, instruction from the N64, plug-in (again XD) or an emulator issue??

SALUDOS!:sombrero:

Last edited by a moderator: