What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

custom robov2 translation

Unusual_Rex

珍しい&#2957
Awsome I was thinking about doin this but the ROM was taking way to long to download. Nice looking though :)

Vanit

I was considering doing a translation of this game but unforunately the ingame text is stored as data referring to a font which means that if you wanted to do a translation of it that you would have to decode the font... long story short, really annoying stuff.

Anyways good luck :).

OP
Z

zelda fantic

ok but i will find a way and i need all the help i can find so if u want to help just jump in dnt need my permison just help get this done

well i guess i cant continue this project is now DEAD

Last edited by a moderator:

snesmaster40

Don't write in orange text and caps, just because no-one is interested in this. Besides didn't you read what Vanit wrote?

OP
Z

zelda fantic

ok ok i was just wanting a bit of help but this is now dead becuase i cant continue

Last edited: