What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Unable to load Djipi's Cel texture Pack for OoT

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
I know that I'm making something wrong, but I still can't figure out, why. I already checked ot the sticky threads and the official thread from Djipi.
I downloaded the file from a mirror recently (the first one of many, in the first post of Dijipi's Thread). I uncompressed the file in the X:\1964 Directory\plugin\hires_texture directory.
I'm using Rice's 6.1.1 Beta 10, and I enabled the "load high resolution textures" option. The good name of the ROM is "Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time (U) (V1.0)". I didn't forget to place the "bmglib.dll" file in the emulator directory.
When the ROM starts to load, the shows a black screen of all the texture files loading, I know that's normal, but the weird thing is that not even one texture is loaded.
My specs are pretty decent, as you se below, so what could be wrong?

minkster

Hmm...this problem happend to me with mariokart. I had the right version and everything...some files said they loaded, but no textures were retextured. Then I downloaded the same rom (from a different source...not so legally :p) And then it seemed to load everything. So maybe you have a bad rom.

OP
t0rek

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
minkster said:
Hmm...this problem happend to me with mariokart. I had the right version and everything...some files said they loaded, but no textures were retextured. Then I downloaded the same rom (from a different source...not so legally :p) And then it seemed to load everything. So maybe you have a bad rom.

It was a bad ROM, sorry for bothering...