What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Djipi Cel Mario Mod

Googol

Give me back my floppy face!
Good job, Djipi, although I do prefer the other Cel Mario mod myself.

The Dave

Yeah I'm not gonna lie. In the first screenshot it just looks like a slightly more high-res version, and the second one looks more like just a low-res Mario 64.

What happened to the Yoshi's Island version mod?

Leo111

I think both images have a kind of tetrid, cold feeling on them, and don't really look cel-shaded. Just a thought of course; I really aprecciate both of your high-res and cell-shading art done on previous projects.

gandalf

Member ready to help
can you post an image with your unique Direct64 plug-in with cellshading? :p

nice work :)

bigank

Dunno..I'd like to see re textured games for games that haven't been tried yet...

I have to agree with 64fanatic, it is nice to see you that you picked up another project, but maybe completing re texture games that weren't finished. I don't know this is just my opinion.

Last edited:

Im Bored

lol@censors
Why? None of us are here to provide a service to anyone else. If its what Djipi wants to do, gofor it.

Krackpipe

I like it, though I wouldn't call it cell shaded, because to me it seems slighty more realistic than the original textures.