What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

My new project: Shadows of the Empire

Mollymutt

I know Ive been skipping around a lot lately, but this is the game I've been wanting to do ever since iI started re-texturing. So I'm letting my geek flag fly. Here are my first screens for Shadows of the Empire.

Last edited by a moderator:

Im Bored

lol@censors
challenge maybe? personal gratification? Who knows, but it looks nice so far. You aiming for rogue squadron level of detailing?

eddiethegreat

The speeder looks pretty good. Nice, although I dont really see the point since theres a version with better graphics out already.

aibrubusfosusej

Yes that's my shoulder
eddiethegreat said:
The speeder looks pretty good. Nice, although I dont really see the point since theres a version with better graphics out already.
Whatever happened to good ol' fun? Huh? Can't a guy have some fun retexturing? It's not like he's trying to make a profit...
Great work Mollymutt... Let your inner geek break free!

Anchel

The Xpaniard
eddiethegreat said:

There's also a Conker's Bad Fur Day version with better graphics, so what? We also have a better version of Super Mario 64 on the DS. But does that stop people from retexturing the old versions? NO. So why then wouldn't they retexture this game as well?

aibrubusfosusej

Yes that's my shoulder
Anchel said:
We also have a better version of Super Mario 64 on the DS.
Actually, it looks like crap imo. i've played it and it gives me headaches:bouncy:

No i don't think so mollymutt, but i don't know about emulators other than project64

Last edited:

Googol

Give me back my floppy face!
^^ That's the name of the development house that makes the games. It's like 'Nintendo' or 'Capcom'.