What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Zelda OoT Misc Tiles

mdtauk

Zelda Hi-Res Texturer
This is a thread for people to post there own made tiles and textures for Ocarina of Time. They can be in WW Style, TP Style or any style.

Just a couple of rules, if you post a tile, post the original along side for comparison.

If you can post a screenshot of it in use.

I started this thread as some people are doing work which may not be used in either of the packs being created. And if anyone wants to use a tile from this forum in their own pack, please ask permission or contact the author.

Well thats all...

Kiggles

Good call, MD. If you can edit the title to Zelda OOT Misc Textures I may make more sense. Given the size of the other project topics this is a good idea, though.

MOYcano 0.23

New Zelda's Fan
mdtauk said:
This is a thread for people to post there own made tiles and textures for Ocarina of Time. They can be in WW Style, TP Style or any style
Good call, mdtauk.

Just one thing: I'm trying to make some selection and status screens... based in status-screen of The Minish Cap but I'll goin to prefer if you let me use your title letters from this images (I think there are around here but I can't locate thems), maybe you could send it to me by PM or whatever?

26619-djipis-cel-zelda-mod-select-item-full.jpg

SALUDOS! :party:

P.S.: Remember, this are your screens, and this are que letters that I want for. I think you could have it in vectorials draw or and independent layer so I spect there's no trouble (I can use GIMP, Fireworks, Photoshop and even Powerpoint! XD).

MOYcano 0.23

New Zelda's Fan
..::Blage::.. said:
err... could you post a coppy of that for the public?? :D
Okay, just come over here:

Code:
http://www.emutalk.net/high-resolution-textures-projects/28679-another-idea-n64-games-enhacement-5.html

SALUDOS!

OP
mdtauk

mdtauk

Zelda Hi-Res Texturer
We need some detailed/realistic Link Eyes. If they are good, we will use them in the mdta & Djipi Majora's Mask Pack

gandalf

Member ready to help
hahaha...his eyes are a little........don´t know that word in enlgish :S

maybe the eyes a litle more to the center, will be fine :)

WaRiOz

Well... can someone tell me the size of the folder texture_dump (THE LEGEND OF ZELDA) with all the textures ripped? Mine's 12.1MB.

Thx

EDIT: Based on
linkseyes9ref3on.png
I recreated only the eye, like a "real-person" eye:
eye7sb.png
. Think it's good.

Last edited:

Googol

Give me back my floppy face!
Hello, Captain Obvious!
But, Djipi did make those eyes in the first Cel Zelda pack that were fairly realisic. Maybe you could upgrade them, make them even more realistic?