What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Anyone Working On Conker Bad Fur Day?

mongo51983

Zelda Maniac!!!
I was looking through the different High Resolution projects and I didn't find any for Conker Bad Fur Day, I wasn't sure if anyone is working on it.

jdsony

Wait for the Xbox one to be released and then steal the textures =p Conker would probably be one of the more difficult games to do, I think it would take a team to complete it successfully. It will probably happen sometime since it's one of the favorites for the system. The game does look really nice already in 1280x960 with 6x antialiasing but the highly streteched textures could definitely be improved.