What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

rice problem with diddy kong racing

!nXs

Hi there,
i have a big problem with the rice 6.1.1 beta 10 plugin i made two pics look at the pics and you see my problem.

with the rice plugin:
unbenannt22mn.jpg

with the jobo 1.6 plugin
unbenannt4ne.jpg

its the same level with the same game and same savegame.
the level must being as on jobo 1.6 plugin
i hope you can help me

Rice

Emulator Developer
Try to use OpenGL, to try to enable "Force software T&L" and/or "Use software vertex clipper" under DirectX.

OP
N

!nXs

Hi rice,
your solution is not working for me i have try an older version of your plugin but without success i hope you fix this bug in your next release
i need the rice plugin because i use the debug and loading texture feature

OP
N

!nXs

Yes i'm sure see following pics

15bt.jpg

23bv.jpg

38rt1.jpg

maybe its my video card or driver?
Radeon 9500pro
Omega 2.6.1.2

Last edited:

Glenbo

Banned
im using hat set of drivers and they run sweet on my ati radeon 9800pro...so i dont think its that..i had a lot of glitch problems until i used rices 6.1.10beta and its all running sweet now...touch wood -knocks-...lol.