What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Road Rash 64 re-tex

CoffeeandTV

hacking the gibson
Well, this is definitely my first real venture into photoshopping, but what the heck...

Just started messing around today and retextured some of Road Rash 64. No, I am not very good at making images from scratch so most (~98%) of the textures I made are just resized and filtered =/

Tell me if you are interested and i may post the pack.
(yes, I know i am missing a few text's on the logo and menu)

Last edited:
OP
CoffeeandTV

CoffeeandTV

hacking the gibson
I've put this on hold for the next few weeks, but yes I do plan on doing the bikes and all. Just gotta worry about AP tests and graduation atm.

m00k00

yo dude, whats up with the package right now? I can't wait to get my hands on this one. I really love that game, it rocks hard! Thanks in advance.

btw: i do know how old that thread is, still i wanted to ask the author about the release, as this should definitly be finished, if he continued working on it. I hope he has email notification activated, coz otherwise chances are good he won't even read this :/