What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Just a humble suggestion to all of the nice people making texture packs.

otomo

Obviously it`s your choice, but wouldn`t it be better to unite efforts towards a particular game?

say, game sm64, A person environment textures, B person castle textures, C person underwater textures, etc...

Everyone is entitled to their own way of working things out anyway.

Thanks to all making graphics packs btw, it's really cool what you are doing !

Amon_Knives

Film Student
otomo said:
Obviously it`s your choice, but wouldn`t it be better to unite efforts towards a particular game?

say, game sm64, A person environment textures, B person castle textures, C person underwater textures, etc...

Everyone is entitled to their own way of working things out anyway.

Thanks to all making graphics packs btw, it's really cool what you are doing !

Acually, in Fed and KMan's thread, a lot of people are working on differant textures, mostly just for fun. Fed and KMan are still the final voice on it, though, plus they're probably the only two that are organized about it. (Then again, I'm not sure about that, you'd have to ask them.)

EDIT #1: Plus, you have to think of the artistic differances of everyone, if a bunch of people just came out and worked on differant things with their own visions of the entire project, it would not fit together well at all. For example, I try to make my retextured Zelda look real, while another person tries to make it look cartoony, while Fed and KMan try to keep it as close to the original as possible. See. Differant views.

Last edited:

cloudscapes

Carbon-based molecule.
Aren't castle and underwater textures part of the environment? ;)
Just teasing.

It might be a good idea, assuming people can agree on one style. Not always an easy thing.