What's new

nvidia driver 23.12 help plz

Tesla-Guy

a) there is no such drivers
b)latest official drivers is 23.11
c)you can get lame leaked drivers from lame site - Detonators XP ver. 27.10 only for windows 2000/XP

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
a) I didn't know...
b) I see...
c) are these "leaked" drivers any good? I've never tested them ???

EdgeBlade

Brandonn
You can get them on Windows Update now. And they great. I used to have the infinate loop problem witch seems to have dissappeared, yay!

Edit: They also have 27.30 leaked drivers for 98/Me and 27.20 for 2000/XP on some site that I don't rember...

Last edited:

Slougi

Yep I am using 27.20. They are nice as they add NView, but lightly slower in 3DMark2001, although it seems that other apps run a little faster. They also seem to be very stable.

Doomulation

With other words, they're good.
So I'll test the new drivers, and if they give any problems, I guess I'll roll back to the old ones.
BTW, where can u get these drivers? ???

OP
W

wazzup980

ok hold on

um slow down u guys keep saying oh these drivers r good no these drivers r even better wicth...ones...are...better..for...WinXP Pro....nvidia....GeForce 2 MX 400......thx

EdgeBlade

Brandonn
Do you want the latesest beta drivers? 27.30

Do you want the latestest "official" digitaly signed drivers? 23.12

OP
W

wazzup980

well i got 23.12 drivers now how do i install them when i unzip them it gives me a whole bunch of files???

EdgeBlade

Brandonn
You could use Windows Update to get the files instead and that way it'll install it for you.

Or you could read the readme.txt....

Doomulation

wazzup980 said:
were do ya get the windows update?
LOL, u really need to look around yourself!
In Windows98 was the first time Windows Update was mentioned. There was even a link at the start-menu and the settings-menu.
It would be nice if u looked around a little before asking stupid questions.

Epic64

Well what can I say?
Be carefull with Windows update on xp! I suggest you don't use it to download driver updates. I did and lost use of my mouse for about 30 mins! Had to mess about with hardware details in control panel to get it working again! Still maybe it was me? Newbie and all.

EdgeBlade

Brandonn
Plese don't discourge people from using a great tool such and Windows Update because of one small problem you had. I have never had any such problems. In fact it gave me the drivers I needed to make my system stable with my vid card running at 4x.

Were you using an old mouse?

Epic64

Well what can I say?
No it was a logitech cordless optical mouse! But yeah I suppose you're right it is good for newbies although I still prefer to get my drivers from the manufacturer! (unless it's nvidia of course!)