What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Jet Force Gemini

PKGINGO

A while ago I did some Jet Force Gemini stuff, I'll attach psds and such. Just 3 images,the only one I really like is the start button, I don't know how to get the lines to curve for the widescreen logo. Attached are, Raw PSDs, The 3 textures for the graphics pack (yay crappy I know), the raw texture for the old start button and a screenshot of the new start button in action. I no longer have the ability to emulate N64 games so chances are I won't be doing anything else with them, but hey to JFG fans, I hope this is a start or an inspiration for you. Peace.

MASTERJUNOJET

You my friend, are awesome, exellent work! JFG is my favorite game of all time!! I hope you plan to make more, if you need ANYTHING, just ask.

Last edited:

Razor Blade

I wanted to start a project with this game but the textures are just too messed up for me :p I tried the begining nintendo and widescreen and dolby logo's but after lots and lots of tries, just can't get them to display properly, so I gave up :/

But playing a little bit of this game it looks and plays very nice, so I hope someone will texture this one :D