What's new

It's over...

Status
Not open for further replies.

2fast4u

well done america.

not only you elected a damn liar who sent your sons and daughers to war over nothing. you managed to give him a clear lead with 3.5 million votes _and_ a majority in both houses which allows him to act out every law he proposes.

now look forward to more fear my friends and you young girls be advised that bush is known to keep his promises, so you might get the enjoyment of aborting your own baby with a coat hanger.

48% of america and the whole other world slaps their forehead while in saudi arabia, a few company meetings and a cave in afghanistan a bottle of champagne is being opened. :whistling

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
Oh yeah! :happy:

I had no doubts of Bush winning the election, and credit to Kerry for been man enough to concede.

willljjj

Banned
Vamp, OT.

Uh, in a democracy, you would have a free press, free speech and real elections. I don't really see any relevance to this thread.

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Amazing, the ass-hole won, and the other ass-hole lost, well, hardly a suprise.

GogoTheMimic

Pimpin' Red Mage
Hope everyone has fun when the Patriot Act II is finished. Who needs silly things like freedom and liberty? What a old, worn out idea.

Clements

At least this gives Bush more years to catch Osama Bin Laden and perhaps redeem himself.

GogoTheMimic

Pimpin' Red Mage
vampireuk said:
So unless you get the guy YOU want democracy is a failure?

Not really. I hated both choices. Either way the country is going to be through some hell in the next four years.

I'm more bitter about the town I live in throwing away the chance to get the state to build new schools and fix the system. Instead, the dipshits that live around me not only destroyed the levy that would raise taxes less than a dime a day but also repealed an old levy which now tosses our already broke school system into bankrupcy which means the state will be taking over next year. Goodbye arts, music, and sports!

2fast4u

vampireuk said:
Is this a case of democracy sucking if you don't get it your way 2fast4u? ;)

yeah you would like that i suppose. its a clear case of the result of an election sucking, no more, no less.

Orkin

d1R3c764 & g1|\|64 m4|<3R
willljjj said:
Uh, in a democracy, you would have a free press, free speech and real elections. I don't really see any relevance to this thread.

First of all, the U.S. is not a democracy, it's a REPUBLIC.

Second, well...you're right, we don't have a free press, they're controlled by the leftists...

Third, umm...give me an example of the free speech one...oh wait, you don't have one, you just made it up...

Fourth, uh...what do you constitute as a "real election"? Oh, let me guess...when a lying idiot like Kerry wins...right? A man that says he's against outsourcing, yet most of his income comes from his wife's company, Heinz - a company with 90% of it's factories outside the U.S. A man that says he's against tax cuts for the rich, yet only pays 12% taxes, while everyone else in is tax bracket pays 30%+. A man that says that Bush's tax cuts do nothing for the economy, but make the rich richer, when he knows that allowing business owners to keep more of their money is good for both the economy, and the middle-class. A man that says we need a "fresh start" in Iraq, yet only suggests what the current administration has already been doing for months. A man that says Arafat is a role model that we should look up to. A man that says a 5.1% unemployment rate is "inexcusable" when his own party used a 5.4% unemployment rate as a sign of a strong economy in 1996. A man that can somehow vote for something before he votes against it. A man with zero integrity, that will change his position whenever he believes it will benefit him politically...

Yeah, I can honestly say I'm happy we won't have that man as a president...

blizz

I'm sorry but does anyone really think that the President of America is elected based upon their policies?

It's whether they've got any charisma or not. Bush has some. Kerry has got nothing but his hair.

Anyway, I predict Hilary Clinton to stand next time round.

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
Orkin said:
First of all, the U.S. is not a democracy, it's a REPUBLIC.

Second, well...you're right, we don't have a free press, they're controlled by the leftists...

Third, umm...give me an example of the free speech one...oh wait, you don't have one, you just made it up...

Fourth, uh...what do you constitute as a "real election"? Oh, let me guess...when a lying idiot like Kerry wins...right? A man that says he's against outsourcing, yet most of his income comes from his wife's company, Heinz - a company with 90% of it's factories outside the U.S. A man that says he's against tax cuts for the rich, yet only pays 12% taxes, while everyone else in is tax bracket pays 30%+. A man that says that Bush's tax cuts do nothing for the economy, but make the rich richer, when he knows that allowing business owners to keep more of their money is good for both the economy, and the middle-class. A man that says we need a "fresh start" in Iraq, yet only suggests what the current administration has already been doing for months. A man that says Arafat is a role model that we should look up to. A man that says a 5.1% unemployment rate is "inexcusable" when his own party used a 5.4% unemployment rate as a sign of a strong economy in 1996. A man that can somehow vote for something before he votes against it. A man with zero integrity, that will change his position whenever he believes it will benefit him politically...

Yeah, I can honestly say I'm happy we won't have that man as a president...

Oh thank the heavens some common sense!

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
Ok enough being negative nancies. The election is over and now it is time to move on. Although unsuccessful, the democrats put up a good fight, and they deserve a bit of credit for being worthy adversaries. The time for division is over. We know who the real enemies here are, and its time for Republicans and Democrats alike to stop the petty bickering.

And I am starting to miss my old days of constantly stirring shit up and pissing people off for no good reason, which stopped when I started undergoing a more persuasive mindset. From here on out I vow to piss people off more often, only this time it wont be in a partisan nature, just the classic hippie bashing nature :D

Moose Jr.

Raging Moose
I'm just glad we won't have to hear, "I'm __________ (insert candidate name), and I approve this message."

Good riddance to both of their ugly mugs.

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
2fast4u said:
well done america.

not only you elected a damn liar who sent your sons and daughers to war over nothing. you managed to give him a clear lead with 3.5 million votes _and_ a majority in both houses which allows him to act out every law he proposes.

now look forward to more fear my friends and you young girls be advised that bush is known to keep his promises, so you might get the enjoyment of aborting your own baby with a coat hanger.

48% of america and the whole other world slaps their forehead while in saudi arabia, a few company meetings and a cave in afghanistan a bottle of champagne is being opened. :whistling
:rolleyes:

zAlbee

Keeper of The Iron Tail
pah. well it was their choice. the 51%'s choice at least.

at least miho won =)

Status
Not open for further replies.