What's new

Dolphin's Next Release & Pokemon Colosseum & Stuck Randomly Error

PokemonM

Hello Everyone! First Of All, I'm glad to talk here, I'm very impressed about Dolphin and the great Dolphin team! :) I tried Pokemon Colosseum on Dolphin, it works on 2 - 5 fps, the problem is that it is randomly stuck, if anyone has a solution tell me please, by the way, does anyone know when the next version of Dolphin will be released? can't wait to use it :p hope it will play the games faster. People are saying that in almost all the good games it randomly stucks, if the Dolphin team will be able to fix this error it will be so cool... Maybe there is a way to make it work without stucking, Ideas here please.

Trotterwatch

The random freezing is to be expected, the 'teaser' release whilst amazing is far from complete. The fact that it even boots up so many games into gameplay is an incredible achievement.

A hint: When a new version is going to be released, there will be a news post on this board as well as I would imagine on the Dolphin site. So be patient and stay tuned.

dosmaen

When it's ready.

Although, more screenshots and stuff of work that they have done so far would be nice.(If they have anything new to show that is, maybe they are just working on games that are almost playable, like ikaruga.) Also, please include frameskipping in the next version, that way crazy taxi and a few others will be playable.

We've got to remember, that they are doing it because they feel like it, not to meet everyones demands, though. I feel bad requesting features : (

Loki

dosmaen said:
When it's ready.

Although, more screenshots and stuff of work that they have done so far would be nice.(If they have anything new to show that is, maybe they are just working on games that are almost playable, like ikaruga.) Also, please include frameskipping in the next version, that way crazy taxi and a few others will be playable.

We've got to remember, that they are doing it because they feel like it, not to meet everyones demands, though. I feel bad requesting features : (

Didn't we see a shot of V-Rally a day or two ago? - that update is enough to keep me interested :p

OP
P

PokemonM

Hehe, the question is when it is going to be released, I guess they should choose a date :p

OP
P

PokemonM

Of course, but I guess the great team of Dolphin should update the site every month or something by saying the mode of Dolphin for now, etc.

Trotterwatch

They will update it when they have something to say and time to update :) Just treat it as a suprise when it is updated. In the meantime just stick to playing on your proper GC with imported copy of Pokemon :)

OP
P

PokemonM

Hehe :) Yeah, maybe they work too much on Dolphin, that they don't even have time to update. :D You right, it is much better that it will be a surprise. :)

Falcon4ever

Plugin coder / Betatester
There isn't a deadline for the next release.
And like always, it will be released when it's done...

DeadFish

Banned
Dead

Folks, face it, Dolphin is dead...

Almost 2 months w/o update, not a single word from ANY of the developers...
Like so many emulators:

A first release that works, then nothing.. Just like UltraHLE.

Falcon4ever

Plugin coder / Betatester
DeadFish said:
Folks, face it, Dolphin is dead...

Almost 2 months w/o update, not a single word from ANY of the developers...
Like so many emulators:

A first release that works, then nothing.. Just like UltraHLE.
Don't post if you don't know anything :doh:,
and i can confirm dolphin isn't dead.

DeadFish

Banned
Falcon4ever said:
Don't post if you don't know anything :doh:,
and i can confirm dolphin isn't dead.

Oh well, whatever you say.. Keep the hype alive at all costs eh? *yawn*

Nevermind... Time will tell

Trotterwatch

He's in a position to know... remember Dolphin was released as a *teaser* they didn't have to release anything at such an early stage.

zaba_3

all stupid guys listen:if you want better emulator make it own and stop crying on forum when next release come!!!!!!! and stop asking dumb questions!!!!! dolphin authors are humans not cyborgs they need rest.and if you think the dolphin such dont use it.

Last edited:

DeadFish

Banned
vampireuk said:
You are a silly tart with man boobs

Get yourself a brain, before that don't even dare to talk to me fool..

zaba: You'd better learn some english boy.. You sound like little niggah next doors!