What's new

pleas help me

hxzy

i dont know how to play an game in pj64 emu with game pak! i know i can! so pleas help me

Trotterwatch

What game are you trying to play?
What happens when you play it? (error messages etc)
What system specification do you have? If you don't know post and we will try to help you to find it.

Have you read the FAQ that is included with PJ64? If not why not? It is located in the PJ64 directory and is abundant with help related stuff :)

OP
hxzy

hxzy

game pak

look, im playn' pokemon stadium 2 and i dont know how to play with an gameboy game pak!:cry:

Trotterwatch

First of all, try to be a little more polite with your posts, it will endear more people to your cause and you will get a better response.

I will now do your work for you using the magical search function......and here are the results:

GOTO this thread
here

OP
hxzy

hxzy

it stinks

all of the links in the web are broken! pleas get for me an fine URL

Trotterwatch

The link I just gave you should have resolved your problem..........

If you are asking for a game (ROM) then do not ask any further or you will face being banned.

OP
hxzy

hxzy

how do i need to do it? with NRAGE, then controller pak, with mem pak, then directory and i need to add an note?

Lizard Blade

If you're trying to do it with a gameboy pokemon rom, you're out of luck. But otherwise, to clarify this, you have a real pokemon game pak and transfer pak, inserted into a real n64 controller, and connected to your computer via something like the adaptoid?
Also,why was Nintendo so obsessed with spelling "pack" without a C?

Last edited:

Chibi Nick

Emutalk Member
Lizard Blade said:
Well, that's information from the PJ64 faq, so I expected it to be accurate. I guess not though...
At the time the faq was made, it was accurate... but recently nrage released a version of the plugin which has a transfer pak option.

OP
hxzy

hxzy

i dont mean transfer pak, i mean game pak! do i need to use an mem pak? and how i can connect it? pleas make an faq for me!

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Once you've selected that in the input plugin, you needn't do more i say.
If not, you're doing something wrong.