RJA

The PC Wiz
Well folks, good work

Yep, that's good work, but still needs a *lot* more work, because
there are still major gfx errors in Ogre Battle 64 and Banjo,
as what is seen in the screenshots.

In my area, there's right now a T-storm, it's a fairly strong one,
and according to the Weather.com weather maps, they will not
be over for hours. And from a lightning bolt that I was taking a picture on my PC cam, gee wiz, the sound of that one almost
blew my ear drums. The T-storms might be almost like a nuke!!!

saga

I don't think it work

Doomulation said:

I've used this plugin in both 1964 version 0.7.3 & PJ64 1.4, but it always be Ucode detected. I changed the video setting & save it, but the same words appeared too.

MY PC is PIII 733Mhz, Geforce 256, 128ram.:plain2:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Re: I don't think it work

saga said:

I've used this plugin in both 1964 version 0.7.3 & PJ64 1.4, but it always be Ucode detected. I changed the video setting & save it, but the same words appeared too.

MY PC is PIII 733Mhz, Geforce 256, 128ram.:plain2:
It's a known issue that it doesn't save the ucode, and currently, icepir is looking into it.
In the next release, I suppose that the plugin is going to get an ini in which the ucodes are stored, so you don't have to select ucode.

Gamer123

Xbox Addict
I got to play around with the plugin a little bit. And I say it's definitely getting better every version. Perfect Dark is starting to look good as well as diddy kong racing. Is this the last version before the rewrite? Now that you're experienced with the gfx plugin and know how they work, the rewrite will probably make it 10x better, since you'll be more experienced with it.