What's new

VBA-M needs your help!

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Hey guys, you've probably already heard of the new VBA-M, a merged build of all forks, with all the features and some additional fixes and tweaks.
I also help and contribute to this project a little bit, but now we need some help from you guys.
Here's the website, for more informations:
VBA-M Website
We have set up a repository for downloading almost all of the source code to all the different builds of VisualBoyAdvance we have found so far.
You can get the SVN code at the repository.
Please note that thanks to Nach, we now have a online repository viewer! Here you can view the SVN repository!
But now we have to come to our problem:
We already found the source of of VBA-Spacy, VBA-Link, Kode54's Build, VisualBoyAdvance-H, VBA Rerecording and VisualBoyAdvanceED;
But we are missing the source of the VBAsmooth build and we would really like to add some features of these fork. Also missing (because of unknown release situation) are the sources of VisualBoyAdvanceCE and VBALink 1.8O...
Hope someone can help, like martin, who was the host of the VBAsmooth site or anybody else here at ET!
Btw: If someone like to test, THIS is the latest compiled SVN (89) code!

Last edited:

mudlord

Banned
Hey there.

Thanks for the message.

I have located VBASmooth source code on the XBox Scene.com FTP, along with the code to XboyAdvance, so the VBA Smooth issue is no longer a problem :)

mudlord

Banned
Yes, I added Kega Fusion filter support.

They ONLY work in 16-bit mode though. Since the VBASmooth code was locked at 16-bits though, its correct behaviour that the filters screw up on 32-bit colour. And I dont want to use hacks like Rob did for the filters.