What's new

ultrahle2064

Status
Not open for further replies.

houbou

Quite simply, when ultrahle (original) came out, I had a voodoo banshee - agp 16 mb.. Back then, playing ultrahle was so easy.

Now, it's been several yrs. A newer version "ultrahle2064" exist, but I can't find decent documentation on getting it up and running without getting all these glide errors.

Anyone can help?

Thanks.

Quvack

you shouldnt have any problems running uhle on your ati 8500 as far as i know, you dont need to use glide, uhle2064 supports plugins, which support Glide/OpenGL/D3D just make a choice and give it a shot, if your getting the 'Cannot find Glide2x.dll' error, you'll need a glide wrapper like eVoodoo, and to extract it into the uhle2064 folder.

hope that helps?

pandamoan

Banned
Quvack said:
you shouldnt have any problems running uhle on your ati 8500 as far as i know, you dont need to use glide, uhle2064 supports plugins, which support Glide/OpenGL/D3D just make a choice and give it a shot, if your getting the 'Cannot find Glide2x.dll' error, you'll need a glide wrapper like eVoodoo, and to extract it into the uhle2064 folder.

hope that helps?

there has been NO news about uhle. is it in dev at all or is it pretty much abandoned at this point? just curious if anyones doing anything at all with it, because i haven't heard a peep.

thanks!

OP
H

houbou

works but buggy

I can get ultrahle2064 to work, but it's buggy.. mario kart has tons of graphic errors and glitches..

Oh well.. i'll try the older ultrahle and hope for the best.. Nemu 08 works better, but it does have a few bugs too..

Murkal

ultrahle 1.0.1 is dead for sure...

Lillymon said:
Reality Man restarted work on UltraHLE back in August but hasn't updated for a while.
There's a 66% chance that we'll never hear from Reality Man again, a 32% chance that he'll update and leave again without releasing anything, and a slim 1% or less that he'll actually release something, it'll be crap, and he'll vanish again anyways. Just my opinion though.

pandamoan

Banned
Murkal said:
There's a 66% chance that we'll never hear from Reality Man again, a 32% chance that he'll update and leave again without releasing anything, and a slim 1% or less that he'll actually release something, it'll be crap, and he'll vanish again anyways. Just my opinion though.

that is all pure speculation, and at the least, horrendously questionable.

and not related to UHLE 2064 very much. the uhle 2064 team may be waiting for the latest 1964 upgrade so they too can take advantage of the extensions to the zilmar spec. or it may be dead, who can know?

Lillymon

Ninja Princess
Murkal said:
That only adds up to 99%. Dumbass.

Murkal

Lillymon said:
That only adds up to 99%. Dumbass.
Dumbass for missing 1%? :shifty: Even with the fact I was too lazy at the time to remember to place the .33333333's, who says I might not have left the remaining percentage point for alternative possiblities?

You try to prove yourself by attacking my fairly crude remark, but make yourself seem a whole lot worse in the process. I don't support the new UltraHLE, ok? You support it, fine. End of discussion.

Last edited:

Lillymon

Ninja Princess
What? You don't 'support' the recontinuation of UltraHLE? How will you not 'support' it? It'll be freeware, so you can't just not buy it. How else could you not 'support' it?

Trotterwatch

Lillymon, not sure why you seemingly have it in for this user. He made a joking remark which he was then attacked for.

Personally I am at a loss as to what offended you about the original posting that was made. :/

So come on, calm down... please :flowers:

I'll close the thread too, I'm sure should one of the authors wish to post any kind of statements then they will :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.