What's new

TR64 WIP 5.666 bug reports

icepir8

:tr64:
Hi all. I would like any bugs you find in WIP 5.666 reported here. That way I can work through the list any check off them as I fix them. Please bug reports only.

Thnx,

Icepir8:xmas:

OP
icepir8

icepir8

hmmm..... Could you be more specific, Please.
What are you doing at the time it freezes? I need to be able to reproduce the problen b4 I can find the cause.

Thnx,

Icepir8

Jakob

evil *******
When using the new tr64 opengl plugin in full screen mode, it crashes WinXP, when I tried to play some good ol' mario64 that was, but it's more likely the fault of my non standard video card drivers;)

sk8bloke22

roll for life
wat audio plugins are trying to use. jabos direct sound is programmed totally in lle (or hle i always get mixed up), and so somehow that...er...cue someone who knows about emulation...makes things difficult. azi's plugins are the only decent multi-emu plugins available. im not sure why zilmar's is neva compatible, tr64 is not the only one to hav this prob, so does 1964, apollo, etc.

toneman77

small bug in Bomberman64

First of all: You TR64 coders are gods!

U made Bomberman64 99% working! (NRage Input, New TR64OGl)
Thank You

The only things that are not 100% correct are:

- When you get bombed (in Battlemode) u should get semi transparent (as far as i remember) this does not happen. Also all characters have a triangle on their heads (i can post a pic if u want and tell me how)
- sometimes i have to re-set the UCode during gameplay cos it switched back to 0

Last edited: