Athlon xp 1900+
Geforce3 ti500 (latest drivers)
512 ddr ram
nforce mobo.

Plugins:
Jabo 1.4
azimers 2.2
nrage

Starfox 64 runs incredibly slow on 1964 and it won't get past the intro in pj64!

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
What is the name of your ROM and has it been checked with GoodN64?

Mine runs great on both PJ64 and 1964.

Look below for my system specs (which are a bit less then yours)

I use Jabo's Direct3D 1.5, Azimers Sound v.0.30 (old driver), and NRage 1.81. Full 60 VI's and no slowdowns at all.

Are you running the latest certified Nvidia drivers (30.82)? or are you using the 40.72 drivers?

Is the integrated GF2 video on your motherboard disabled or enabled?

And just off topic a bit, I would definatly consider ditching that Nforce motherboard. All though they make for a great system for applications they just are not up to speed yet for a good gaming platform. Asus, Abit, or Soyo are really the way to go. The Nforce just falls to much into the likes of some of the Shuttle mainboards.

Snake785

Prepare for Descent.
Also make sure you dont have any programs runningin the background because on my system it makes a huge difference. On my system, Starfox runs very nice (mostly 60 during gameplay) and my system is a LOT slower than yours. :p

OP
D

Dirty_needle

i have the nforce because it actually has more 5.1 sound features than an audigy. and its really stable.

Where can i get goodn64?

i have the latest certified drivers and im running geforce3 ti500 not the onboard geforce2

Stez02k

*~ Mr. Trance ~*
hmmm very very strange with a high spec system such as yours, the goodn64 is the best approch i could give you, u should be able to get it @ Zophar.net