Amount of Memory: 512mb
Graphics Accelerator Card: Radeon 8500 128mb
Audio Card: SB Live
Graphics plugin used at time of bug: Jabos 1.5.1
No RSP

}}}}} Bug#1 {{{{{

Game: THPS1 and 2 & 3 (U)(!) versions

Describe the Problem: Sound stops working

How to Make this Problem Happen: This problem is an intermittent one that only happens after a while of playing, quick saving and reloading. Schibos 1.2 and 1.3 have both been witnessed by me to show this behaviour. Other games do work with sound still.

When this issue happens no Alists are sent (witnessed by the readout at the bottom), and thus no plugin works with sound.

When witnessed last night, this problem went away as mysteriously as it arrived. I quit 1964 and did other things on the computer, when I came back and loaded in the game sound was working again.

The only other program I had loaded on the computer at the time of this happening was ZoneAlarm.

I found Turok 2 (U)(!) also displayed similar behaviour, whereby the emulator just seems to stop sending sound. However intermittently it will do so.

How Often Does this Problem Happen? [Rarely; Sometimes; Often; Always]:
Very very often!

Rate the Problem [Not Serious; A Minor Distraction; Annoying; Urgent]:
Annoying

Last edited:

karth95

Lord of the Cats
Confirmed. This is VERY frequent in tony hawk 2. It's not at a specific point, it's just that when you load a save state, the sound dissapears.

skull1

im9i7
i can confirm. playing with Star Soldier. just save and load like a crazy man. sound would go away or repeat the last sound buffer(assumption).