What's new

Signature PC Specs

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
I hate to sound demanding or any of the sort, but would it be possible to have a function added that would prevent your specs from being included in your signature? I'd like to only have it listed in my profile.

I could always use the biography box if this isn't possible or is too time consuming to add.

Cheers.

OP
Dysprosium

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
WhiteX said:
i can´t see your specs, what is your request about?
I haven't entered them in my profile because I don't want them in my signature. I'm just asking if we can have an option of not to show them in our signatures.

If that makes any sense.

Mingo3k

Mingspeed!
I'd like to know if someone with some good php/mysql skills could convert this to Invision Board software? :)

WhiteX

Why?
Martin has been able to maintain the site ever since it was launched with "mostly" no hassle.

Jakob

evil *******
I could do what you propose mingo, but there is no point whatsover in doing it, VB is an excellent bulletin board that is well maintained and regularly updated, now, of course, you may have a hard on for the guy who owns ipb, but you are going to have to act that fantasy out on your own.

Keith

The Show Must Go On!
Administrator
lol you guys .. he is asking for the System spec signature thing .. not to change the forum software we are using. :p

Not sure how Martin did it without looking but it can easily be done with custom profile fields and then adding them to the postbit stuff. That is if ipb functions the same way with custom profile fields.

Jakob

evil *******
Keith said:
lol you guys .. he is asking for the System spec signature thing .. not to change the forum software we are using. :p

Not sure how Martin did it without looking but it can easily be done with custom profile fields and then adding them to the postbit stuff. That is if ipb functions the same way with custom profile fields.
Keith: That was not clear from his post, especially considering that due to this being emutalk, everyone is either speaking engrish or expecting engrish:p

Mingo: you were not clear in what you said, so why don't you put down the crack pipe?

g00beRz

Peej
I think they need to be in the signature. A lot of people forget to post them when they post a problem they've been having.

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
I do not see a reason not to have them in your signature, unless your specs are rubbish and are embarressed by them of course.