What's new

Resident Evil Cod Veronica Video problems

die4769

Hi, I am having trouble with RE:CV, I am running the game on Chankast 2.5(I believe, I'm using the most up-to-date version.) The game is running fine, but the HUD isn't showing up, and neither are items in menues or the maps on the map screen. Is there a special video plug-in for this game? Or is there anything I could do to fix it?

Last edited:

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
What kind of video card do you have? No, there are no other graphics plugins for Chankast.

Xtreme2damax

Use NullDC, Chankast is way outdated and has too many bugs. There hasn't been any news or updates for Chankast in about 5+ years...

You may also want to try Demul or Makeron as well in addition to NullDC.

By the way this game doesn't work properly with Chankast, sound cuts out and stops working randomly, graphics are messed up in may areas or don't display correctly..

OP
D

die4769

Null DC won't work, I put the DC bios in the data folder, but it still says it can't find bios.

Xtreme2damax

The files have to be named dc_boot.bin for the bios, and dc_flash.bin for the flash file..

Are they named that? If not rename them or else NullDC will complain that it can not find these files..