What's new

nrage input 2.3 (unable to read or create mempak)

domfather

i need help gettin nrage input plugin to work when enabeling the memory pack function..everytime i load a game i get this message (unable to read or create MemPak1.mpk please configure plugin )i dont have this with jacob defult plug in but i cant use mouse for that. I have made a dir for mempak in my project64 dir and pointed nrage to it in the nrage input settings and it wont work..i dont understand why because i have tested exact same settings on my old laptop and it dose not have this problem...can somone tell me whats up with this please..

Allnatural

If I remember correctly, you need to create your own mempak file (create a text file with any name you want and change the extension to .mpk) then point the plugin to it.

Alternatively, if you don't need to share that particular save file with other emulators, just disable RawData in the plugin.

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
the mpk is automatically created the first time the emulator writes to it

the error is because the emulator is being run from a location that requires local administrator elevation (such as program files)

OP
D

domfather

the mpk is automatically created the first time the emulator writes to it

the error is because the emulator is being run from a location that requires local administrator elevation (such as program files)

I have my emulator as with all my other games on a diffrent harddrive from my windows drive. can you please explain to me how i can get adminstrator elevation..im not sure how to do it properly