What's new

No graphics no matter what!!!!!!!!

xxx2782

I have a radeon 9000. I have tried everything. The evoodoo wrapper, about 6 different plugin's, I have searched this forum and found no solution.

When I run any game, the window will go black like it's going to start and the stats at the bottom start going except for GFX and SND they stay at 0.0% no matter what.

I have DX9 and the latest drivers for my card. WTF can I do? i would use NEMU, because it has always worked for me, but it has problems with my controller now, so I moved to ultraHLE2064 because it has support for my controller.

So, wtf? BTW: Dont tell me to RTFM because I did and still found no help. Also, is it possible to code/run the emulator without using glide? no one uses glide anymore. glide went out with 3dfx (which btw, i was a loyal supporter). Besides UltraHLE coming out when Voodoo cards ruled the market, I dont see any reason to stick with it. Am I ignorant to something here?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

gokuss4

Meh...
i dont think you RTFM enough. you can change the x engine to opengl or direct3d in the uhle x engine plugin by going inot configure, try that.

Felipe

Brazilian Translator
Also, is it possible to code/run the emulator without using glide? no one uses glide anymore. glide went out with 3dfx (which btw, i was a loyal supporter). Besides UltraHLE coming out when Voodoo cards ruled the market, I dont see any reason to stick with it. Am I ignorant to something here?

I agree with u,hardly u c a person using voodoos.Jabo's would be surely more useful than glide.

nephalim

Psychic Vampire
Glide64 is good for those with low-end cards, as it seems that it's more compatible for some reason I don't know. Both Glide64/eVoodoo and UHLE/whatever good glide wrapper both work excellent on low-end cards. I would think that is the reason. Glide64 is around for those who have Voodoo cards, as there are still plenty who have them, thus the reason to stick with it, in one small case.

EDIT: I haven't thoroughly read this thread, but if you have no GFX with any plugin/emulator (have you tried a different emulator?), then a reinstall of your GFX Card drivers & DirectX is an order. If that doesn't work, I would try other D3D programs and see how they work. If they work OK, I don't know what to tell you, if they don't, your card is probably screwed. Did you try uninstalling the drivers before re-installing them? Did you try a different version?

Last edited:
xxx2782 said:
I have a radeon 9000. I have tried everything. The evoodoo wrapper, about 6 different plugin's, I have searched this forum and found no solution.

When I run any game, the window will go black like it's going to start and the stats at the bottom start going except for GFX and SND they stay at 0.0% no matter what.
Which games are you trying to run?