What's new

Ninphin status update

Martin

Administrator
_Chrono_ let us know on IRC that the <a href=http://ninphin.emulation64.com>Ninphin website</a> has been updated by Scull:

<font class=post_quote>Hi,

Finally after a long time I can Resurrect Ninphin. My old computer
got totally f*cked up and until now I wasn't able to give any updates. But the bad thing is, I lost my last changes that I did to
Ninphin some monts ago (GUI changes, CPU fixes, GCM browser, etc.). So it will take some time until I make new progress and can update something.

PS. Also, some time ago I heard about a discussion people thinking
I am a person named "SkulleatR" from longer ago. So my nickname will stay "Scull" only from now.

Again, sorry for the lack of updates.

- Scull</font>

Ninphin is a GameCube emulator for Windows, for those of you who haven't heard about it before. Thanks for the update Scull and best of luck with the project. :)

jareg

Just A Guy
Finaly some updates of that GC menu :)

Thanks for the news Martin ;) (Too bad i didnt see you in sweden :p )

aprentice

wow thats pretty lame, that guy IS "SkulleatR" from long time ago, now hes pretending he's not? l.a.m.e

its one thing hide from your history, but to lie? i have no respect for that.

SculleatR

Ninphin Author
I am NOT that "SkulleatR" as you think, aprentice. My original history was
that I had no idea what nick I should choose that I took ideas off emulation sites.

Edit: Err, I can't even really call it history, I am 15y. right now do you think
I was able to code 5y. ago with 10 ?

Last edited:

2fast4u

heres a few intriguing things for you:

1) appearantly there is no person named "SkullEatR" who has ever been a member on this board (linky) .. there has only been "ScullEatR, ever.

2) however, a person named "GuestX" is numerously refered to as "ScullEatR" (linky) ... other than that, every post by GuestX that is quoted says "originally posted by ScullEatR" in the next post ... e.g. you ... seems like someone changed the nick or something :p

3) i have a pm in my inbox that is signed and sent by "ScullEatR" because i gave that particular person a 6 point warning for flaming back in may 2003. ScullEatR (GuestX) had been a member of this board for a while then, and appearantly the new ScullEatR joined in may 2003 :p

4) i am bored at work

signs point to yes that you had, say, interest in hiding who you are and what you posted. the search function is your friend, ScullEatR.

pathetic, pathetic...

update: supporting details

Last edited:

SculleatR

Ninphin Author
2fast4u said:
heres a few intriguing things for you:

1) appearantly there is no person named "SkullEatR" who has ever been a member on this board (linky) .. there has only been "ScullEatR, ever.

2) however, a person named "GuestX" is numerously refered to as "ScullEatR" (linky) ... other than that, every post by GuestX that is quoted says "originally posted by ScullEatR" in the next post ... e.g. you ... seems like someone changed the nick or something :p

3) i have a pm in my inbox that is signed and sent by "ScullEatR" because i gave that particular person a 6 point warning for flaming back in may 2003. ScullEatR (GuestX) had been a member of this board for a while then, and appearantly the new ScullEatR joined in may 2003 :p

4) i am bored at work

signs point to yes that you had, say, interest in hiding who you are and what you posted. the search function is your friend, ScullEatR.

pathetic, pathetic...

update: supporting details

Your Answers:

1) Yes, I didn't say I got the idea of that nick off Emutalk, I think first time I
saw it was on an UHLE site (IIRC).

2) Yes. Martin did change the nick for me. I asked him. IIRC the reason was
because I was younger and shitty that I didn't want to have bad? posts in my
account, so I asked Martin to change that account and I recreated SculleatR.

3) See 2. Oh, and flaming? that's a thing too what I mean wit' "younger & shitty"

If I Remember Correctly, it was Azimer who talked with the "SkulleatR" some months ago in IRC. So, but Azi was also talking to me - he was talking with
both Me and SkulleatR. Do you think there might be a Ghost? lol.

You can ask what you want, I can proof you. That simple.
As I said, the truth is that I was "fascinated" by that nick I found it so cool,
but anyways.

aprentice

SculleatR said:
Your Answers:

1) Yes, I didn't say I got the idea of that nick off Emutalk, I think first time I
saw it was on an UHLE site (IIRC).

2) Yes. Martin did change the nick for me. I asked him. IIRC the reason was
because I was younger and shitty that I didn't want to have bad? posts in my
account, so I asked Martin to change that account and I recreated SculleatR.

3) See 2. Oh, and flaming? that's a thing too what I mean wit' "younger & shitty"

If I Remember Correctly, it was Azimer who talked with the "SkulleatR" some months ago in IRC. So, but Azi was also talking to me - he was talking with
both Me and SkulleatR. Do you think there might be a Ghost? lol.

You can ask what you want, I can proof you. That simple.
As I said, the truth is that I was "fascinated" by that nick I found it so cool,
but anyways.

i lose more respect for you with every bs reply you give, apparently you take me for an idiot, and that offends me. Yes you are 15 years old, no, you couldn't code at 10years old, thats why those emus never did anything, thats why you want to hide it. You want to regain respect? Don't do it by hiding your past, do it by fixing the future.

SculleatR

Ninphin Author
aprentice said:
i lose more respect for you with every bs reply you give, apparently you take me for an idiot, and that offends me. Yes you are 15 years old, no, you couldn't code at 10years old, thats why those emus never did anything, thats why you want to hide it. You want to regain respect? Don't do it by hiding your past, do it by fixing the future.

I'm not hiding the past, why would I ? If you didn't understand:
I created the new account, to get my old BS posts deleted, to fix the
future account (this) on EmuTalk. I don't code the emulator for respect,
but also I want no gasfaces. With 10 years I couldn't speak english for one,
second I had no ideas about computers at that time. So how could I
do any "Emus" that "Didn't do anything" ? "SkulleatR" probably was able
to Release an emu that didn't do anything, so he at least could code a GUI
for the "emu". Remember I came to emutalk with basic Visual Basic knowledge.
I guess he "coded" the "emus" in C.