Audio:
Schibo's Audio Plugin 1.1 based on UltraHLE

Input:
N-Rage's Direct-Input8 V2 1.82a

RSP:
None

}}}}} Bug#1 {{{{{

Describe the Problem:
Mortal Kombat Trilogy (U) (V1.2) [!] runs, but has a skipping problem, the game pauses for a second every 4-5 seconds

How to Make this Problem Happen:
Run the game and play as any character, and play on any level of one player. Two player does the same.

How Often Does this Problem Happen? [Rarely; Sometimes; Often; Always]:
Always

Rate the Problem [Not Serious; A Minor Distraction; Annoying; Urgent]:
Annoying

:chinese:

Trotterwatch

This problem was addressed in a post by Rice a few days back;

Rice said:
In fact, my 2xSAI and 2xSAI smooth filters do not work very well for this game. I believe this game was programmed very poorly, and it loads textures very inefficiently . Of course my plugin is neither efficient enough to handle the inefficient texture loading in this game and my 2xSAI filters are not efficient enough to process so many textures in time on my slower machine. As the result, the VI will drop from 40 VI/s to 3 VI/s if I turn on the 2xSAI and 2xSAI smooth filter, and to 6 VI/s if the 2xSAI filter in on without the smooth filter.

The 2xSAI filters are working fine for most other games though, just not for this game (and other similar poorly programmed games. They were badly programmed because they were ported from other platform without turely fitting to N64 hardware and graphics style. I don't like such fighting games anyway because of their ugly 2D graphics. )

OP
B

bryantonline

Old School 1964
I have not seen this post Trotter, we need a quick-link to this thread for further reference by the beta team so that this does not happen again. Thnx