What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Mollymutt's Hi-rez Paper Mario

Gox777

DDRRIP - If you can package what you've made so far and have molly mollymutt repack it, I can add that too..
(We'll probably only add the one's that mollymutt and us haven't made yet, unless there's work that you've done which looks especially better than our's or you want something of yours included in particular - hope that's ok)

Last edited:
OP
M

Mollymutt

Thanks, I looked at all the characters in your pack, and I don't know if you have my parrakerry or not, but it's not in there. Alos, I think your characters need to have a wider border on them to match my characters. over all, everything looks good.

navilink

Gox777 said:
My work in progress.

Paper Mario High Res Completion Chart
http://www.rxgaming.net/images/papermario_highrez/completion.html

I'll keep updating and try to get it caught up soon.
Hope that helps. ^^

DDRRIP - If you can package what you've made so far and have molly mollymutt repack it, I can add that too..
(We'll probably only add the one's that mollymutt and us haven't made yet, unless there's work that you've done which looks especially better than our's or you want something of yours included in particular - hope that's ok)
this is what i need!!!! a complete log of what's been updated! and a single link to the latest hires pack!!!:party:

MORTALMAN

Gameplayer...
Gox777... when i click in the link, a trojan was in there ^^... did you check out that?... Karpesky antivirus detected... be careful..

Gox777

Mollymutt said:
Thanks, I looked at all the characters in your pack, and I don't know if you have my parrakerry or not, but it's not in there. Alos, I think your characters need to have a wider border on them to match my characters. over all, everything looks good.
No parrakerry? Hm I'll recheck that in a a little bit. (don't know why that would be though) And ok then, I'll keep that in mind about making a wider border.

Gox777... when i click in the link, a trojan was in there ^^... did you check out that?... Karpesky antivirus detected... be careful..
O_O
Ugh...a friend of mine complained about that a couple days ago, but I figured it was just a fluke or something else on his comp that coincidently loaded at the same time...
Meh effing wonderful. I'll remove the link for now and see if I can take care of it without wiping out my whole site T_T (never had this problem before)
Really sorry about that btw.

Could you tell me exactly what the detection messege said? (as much details as possible)
I use AVG but haven't gotten any messeges.

Last edited:

MORTALMAN

Gameplayer...
I can`t tell the right window but here are the detected objects in Karpesky...

detectedtrojangj7.jpg

just wait that is not something serious.. ok, keep up the good work guys see ya around!

bytes

Pokemoner

aka Saiko..
Hello Back my lovely freinds...

It has been a loooooooooong time since I participated this thread (Since page 18 I think :D )..Hope u Molly and the others are fine.

and Finally I finished my exams 4 days ago..Pretty good :)

I'm proud this thread is not dead..and new members is added to the team.
Welcome Gox and DDRPIP..and thnx veeeery much for the amazing chart u made.this will absolutly help.

Just stopped to tell u that I'll be back to work with u again..I'll read back the previous pages and be updated and try to help.

BTW does the Zip That Gox upped contains my work??just not to download it again.

Thnx

Torrean

Just wondering Gox, is the trojan gone out of the link? I don't want to download it if it's not. Anyway, glad to see you back, Pokemoner!

Gox777

In the meantime while I figure out what's up with my site,
(although I'm starting to doubt it's very serious...but still)
I put the chart on an angelfire page.
http://www.angelfire.com/games5/goxlair/papermario_highres.html

Mollymutt - I just redownloaded the folder again to be sure. Here's what I have in there for parakarry
parakarry_folder.jpg

Pokemoner - Yep, I repacked the 5 rars that you posted on page 18, along with the ones that mollymutt posted on page 18, and the recent font update that he made.

Pokemoner

aka Saiko..
Ok boys if u r serious to complete this pack I think we should devide the work on us and everybody should work and concern on the thing that he think he can do..So I will try to organize our work with some suggestions..

1-Ok I think I can do characters pretty well (what do u think? :D )..So I'll begin with the things I missed in toad town..

2-For now I suggest u Mollymutt catch the missed Peach and Toads frames as Gox listed in his chart (Man I love that chart).

3-For Gox and DDRPIP I don't know what u can do guys so tell me what u r planning to make..u can make backgrounds,Buildings tex,Items,HUD or anything u want.

4-For anybody who plays Paper Mario :) :if u catch an untextured frame and u have the time plz dump it and up it here.

5-I don't think we should begin in chapter 3 until we finish the lost frames of the first 2 chapters or at least finish toad town perfectly..

plz tell me what do u think of this so that we can begin texturing. :).

Thnx

Last edited:

klasa

I was looking through the pack, and I saw that the star spirits look... well... terrible (sorry for the one who did them...). So i thought, maybe I could try to do them myself. I decided to try a bit of Twink and Eldstar first. So i did the three frames of the Intro for twink, and one for eldstar. I'd like to see if people like them, if they do I'd be glad to make more...

Torrean

klasa, nice job on the sprites! Personally, from Gox's work before, I think that he should work on the items, as I think he did a very nice job on it.

OP
M

Mollymutt

klasa said:
I was looking through the pack, and I saw that the star spirits look... well... terrible (sorry for the one who did them...). So i thought, maybe I could try to do them myself. I decided to try a bit of Twink and Eldstar first. So i did the three frames of the Intro for twink, and one for eldstar. I'd like to see if people like them, if they do I'd be glad to make more...
Looks great, I started work on the sprites too.

Pokemoner

aka Saiko..
Nice Work Klasa..That's really nice.Please complete the other stars.

Ok I began working in toad town.Started by the shop keeper and here it is:

untitled2fk3.png

Gox777

Twink looks a lot better, Lol.
And yes, I'll take care of the items.
I have some friends over at the momment so I'll update things later.
Oh yea and I guess I must've missed your other version of parakerry. (looks nice btw). Can you upload the rest of the frames? (If you've made them yet...or did you already and I missed it?)

Btw about my site...I'm pretty sure it's safe. A friend of mine that's knowledgeable about this stuff helped me out. If anyone else sees detects anything, please let me know. Thanks.

Pokemoner

aka Saiko..
I have poblems with that Fortune teller man (I don't remember his name) in toad town..When he starts (meditating) the game horribly slows down.is there any solution for this problem?

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
Pokemoner said:
Nice Work Klasa..That's really nice.Please complete the other stars.

Ok I began working in toad town.Started by the shop keeper and here it is:
I CANNOT believe that i didn´t notice before that the shopkeeper has a mustache. Always thought that was his mouth..

Gox777

EmuFan said:
I CANNOT believe that i didn´t notice before that the shopkeeper has a mustache. Always thought that was his mouth..
XD

And yea I dunno what to say about the fortune telling part.

Also anything you guys retexture (like those sprites), can you keep them the same filename as the original dumped frames? Or if the name is too long, upload a notepad file telling what the original filenames were.
(Makes it so I don't have to look through the huge folder of dumped textures to find the right filename when I go to add it to the highres pack.)
Thanks^^

I'll add those fonts and upload an update after I do a few more items and see if any more of the sprites are finished.

In other news, I just got a new computer case!
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811147001