What's new

ice vs michael jackson

UltraThing

Originally posted by mesman00:

hey, lay off michael jackson, yah he's a little weird, but he is the most unbelievable entertainer ever to walk this earth, and he still kicks some major arse today

This does not excuse molesting little boys. He is still a sexual predator. I don't know if you are old enough to remember when Michael had to show his penis to the LAPD and how he immediately paid the family of the little boy untold millions to get the charges dropped, but I will never forget. He's scum.

mesman00

What's that...?
This does not excuse molesting little boys. He is still a sexual predator. I don't know if you are old enough to remember when Michael had to show his penis to the LAPD and how he immediately paid the family of the little boy untold millions to get the charges dropped, but I will never forget. He's scum.

get the facts straight, then talk to me. i know there are new charges looming, but nothing has been proven yet. i know he is by all means a weird guy, not the norm, but there is nothing linking him to child molestation that we, the public, have been shown. i don't want a flame war so this is the last post i'm making here.