What's new

I love EmuTalk! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

genosyde

Banned
EmuTalk Faggots

Is this what goes on in this forum? little fucking kids pasting logs all day? about meaningless bullshit? oh and having 3 year olds as admins on here isn't too tasty, man, this is the worst forum i've ever seen you guys bitch and complain about other people being babies? you are ALL fucking cry babys for having a forum to TALK about being mother fucking babies.. you fucks make me sick..

Martin.. grow up

thanks for banning me btw, i don't wanna have anything to do with a forum that has fucking whining cawkeye's as users..

Martin

Administrator
Noone has banned you. You came here and insulted me so I insulted you back. End of story. Now you can go away as you promised.

ciruZ

OMG, genosyde, this is the third time I say it to you: STFU! Now!
Go back and play with your Windows XP and AOL.
Sorry, but here aren't only newbies like you. You can do that shit in the kindergarden! But not here! What do you think who you are? Don't you think you talked already too much shit in the IRC? So you don't must continue it here!
@others: Don't feed the trolls. Just ignore him.

OP
G

genosyde

Banned
Do you even know how to speak proper english? why are you stupid fucks wasting time replying to my shit then if it's worthless, because you have NOTHING to do BUT read my shit,.. i post, you have the choice to ignore it or not, i'm reposting because you arrogant fucks keep coming back with your stupid ' i believe alphawolf cause he sux teh greatest c0x0rz '

Martin

Administrator
Ok, that's enough. We should just ban all of Canada ;)

EDIT: So now I banned him, couldn't resist :p

I bet he will be back within minutes because he can't stand the thought of not being in the center of attention ;)

I did set an IP ban though, but nothing stops a real fan from getting on the court to show his ass so everyone can laugh at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.