What's new

Hey! This looks familiar... (marketing strategy)

Miretank

Lurking
It's cool when you see a known game or console in the game you're playing. It's a nice bet of marketing :p . I'm with some pics of Banjo-Tooie showing a Game Boy (Color?) with the Pocket Camera, one Bottles' son playing with DK toy and a poster of Jet Force Gemini. cool it isn't?

Niggy G

HTAFC will rise again!!!
A similar thing about marketing there own products was lucas arts adventure games, im many of the monkey island, loom, dott, sam n max... there was references to the other games.

OP
Miretank

Miretank

Lurking
hehe, and I found some good stuff for zelda fans:
http://www.zelda.com.br/Cameos.php .
The 1st green link is showing zelda theme appearance in other games ( i tell you to see Final Fantasy for NES and F1 Racing for GB). the 2nd link shows the Major from PowerPuff Girls playing somekinda of Zelda OoT (cooool!!!) and the third shows the Kids In The Hall series, with the Bruce McCullough wearing a zelda cap.
I just don't post the pix here because the site says its illegal :p

But other nice thing to say is Sega Saturn in Shenmue. And I bet you guys found the fatal error there! No? simply: the game 'occurs' in 1986, right?then how can Ryo have a Saturn in '86 if it was realesed 8 years after in 1994?

I'll search more good things