What's new

Harvest Moon

Rikoshet

The porblem I have is quite simple. I'm trying to run Harvest Moon but a few problems are happening.

Upon running the shrunk version (or the expanded one, same problems), the framerate sinks to a whopping 3.4 during any 3D part of the game. No problem, I dont mind the framerate. What I do mind is that everything (except the background, which is horribly pixelated) is a coloured sillhouette, and the text is a bunch of illegible scribbles (it's not japanese). I've seen screenshots of harvest moon before on Dolphin, so please help me get the picture good. Framerate I can worry about later.

Specs:

1 Gig Ram
Geforce 5900XT
4200 Ghz 64bit AMD
Win XP
DirectX 9.0C
32-bit color (tried at 16-bit)
1024*768 resolution. Running the emulator at 640*480

Thanks.

Last edited:

JinXD

You'll need to wait for 1.03 or whatever the next version will be called, the gfx have been fixed in beta..... still not perfect though.

OP
R

Rikoshet

Great. I will have no problem as long as the text is readable and the graphics are fine. I dont want to buy NGC for one game so I'll sit here quietly.

Pky

Great. I will have no problem as long as the text is readable and the graphics are fine. I dont want to buy NGC for one game so I'll sit here quietly.

Anyway, sit quietly for some years, because it will never work fine.... you have to wait some time..