WildSOfT

emu-holic
I wonder what is Jabo busy with...
Could it be UltraHLE? :blush:

:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

sxxxe83

Jabo said:
hehe Project64 kept me busy :)

Can imagine it took great amount of spare time... Well, just wanted to share my appreciation for your work, with both PJ and Jnes.. Tried out Jnes for the first time now.. Have always used nesten... The first thing, is GREAT sound, actually, others nes emu don`t have that smooth kind of sound... Was just trying out Bubble Bobble, here now, I`m going up too my other PC, for trying it out on the TV... Well, good luck with, jnes and other projects your up to..
Have a nice day :)

sxxxe83

Just wondering, why all nes emu slows down in mega man 3, spark man, when it happends lots of things... probably in many other games too, maybe... The reason I ask, is that this PC is my brothers, and is a P4 2 GHz.. And i think that is faar way over the requirements list. ;) .. Just wondering...

Jabo

Emulator Developer
Umm it shouldn't slow down really, that I know of at least, as long as the Frame Rate holds near 60 FPS, it's not Jnes that is slow, it's the game

sxxxe83

Okey, hmm, then it`s the game, jnes holds 60fps... I had the original nes consoll, and megaman3 but i couldn`t remember that it slowed down.. Maybe it was so, don`t remember... Well, excelent work.. :)