What's new

Getting ROMs to work.

ErichVanFranz

What do you have to do after you uncompress it with 7-Zip? When I go to open Roms there's nothing in the folder. I think it has something to do with the extension or something anyway, help.

Also, can anyone point in the direction where i can find Mario Kart?????

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
What do you have to do after you uncompress it with 7-Zip? When I go to open Roms there's nothing in the folder. I think it has something to do with the extension or something anyway, help.

Also, can anyone point in the direction where i can find Mario Kart?????

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

Please read The Forum Rules and After you do edit your post so it does not come over as a rom request or you will face a ban.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
If there is nothing in the Roms folder, you obviously didn't extract whatever was in that 7-Zip archive to that folder.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator

AFAIK, most emulators, regardless of what system they emulate, do not have built-in 7-Zip support. Only a handful of emulators support it. Either put a single ROM image into a single zip file and load from there or extract the ROM images from the archives.

Toasty

Sony battery
This isn't a ROM request. This is a "how do I get this emulator to work" request.
This is actually more of a "how do I use the ROMs I illegally downloaded" request. About thirty seconds of Googling with a search term like, "7z roms" will easily answer your question though.

xeno814

Tactics Ogre Person of Lordly Caliber

I've recently have this Tactics Ogre Person of Lordly Caliber.7z and play it via project64 and 1964. As i play I've noticed that some screens were missing. is there a way to make this work?