What's new

Emulation64 store now open!

Martin

Administrator
I'm happy to present to you the opening of the Emulation64 store, the cheapest place on the internet for controller adapters! Unfortunately, we just ran out of stock on The Adaptoid, but can offer an unbeatable price on something else:

To celebrate the opening, we have a special price on the N64 + PSX USB Adapter which was reviewed by Gent not long ago.

The price is only $9, and the offer lasts as long as we have them in stock.

Worldwide shipping and handling is only $5, and the items are always sent within 24 hours of payment. Additional items are $3 each. We're selling the same items on eBay as well, but not at special prices there.

Shortly we will have other items for sale as well, such as Xbox and Gamecube to PC adapters. Enjoy! :)

<center>Check out the store now!</center>

OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
Hmm...no sales yet, I'm disappointed. New price is $7! :D
Seriously can't go lower than that or I'll lose tons of money. Well not tons but you know. :)

Jimbot

PJ64k Support Team
You should, if it's not too expensive, seel shirts or hats or patches of some sort. I would buy a black emulation64 tshirt, if the logo wasnt too fancy.

revl8er

That Damn Good
I'm planning to buy this, so I hope it'll work fine with my emulators and normal PC games.

It works fine with almost any game I have tried. Some games that really don't need controllers don't seem to want to recognize the control though but it works fine on every emulator I have tried.

GogoTheMimic

Pimpin' Red Mage
I've been tossing around the idea of getting an Adaptoid. One question about the other adapter, will a PS2 controller work?

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
GogoTheMimic said:
I've been tossing around the idea of getting an Adaptoid. One question about the other adapter, will a PS2 controller work?

THey're both the same thing; tho some of the adapters won't support the 2 analog thumb stick thingys

revl8er

That Damn Good
the n64/psx usb adapter will work with ps2 controllers. It supports everything on the control except the force feedback.

OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
Sayargh said:
I ordered one of those n64/psx usb adapters :D
Yup, it was sent out today and since you live in the UK I think you'll have it before friday. :)

kumquatq3

Banned
Well heres is my problem:

I just recieved an ps/n64 adaptor from the emu store. Before I bought it I tested my controller on my freinds converter, tho it wasn't the exact same as this one, the controller worked flawlessly on that one. Now I recieved it quickly (thanks) but when I plugged it in it went crazzzzy.

Heres the whats happening:

I have DirectX 9.0 with XP. It detects the device as soon as its plugged it.

It detects it as a 4 axis and 16 button joystick. First, the N64 controller only has 14 buttons, as far as I can tell. Some of the buttons seem to light up more than one of the button lights on the test screen.

Next, The way I thought this things works is like this: The green light means that is on and the red means its off. Tho, I thought maybe red might mean the ps slot is ready and green is for N64. Anyways, When the N64 controller is in, I get no reaction when the red light is on. When the green light is on, it goes nuts. On the test screen the buttons are blinking on and off and the axis jumps all over. If i press the buttons i can get the buttons to light up myself, but the rest that I don't hit still blink randomly. The axis I can "influnce" the direction of at best when its moving around.

I can't calibrate as the buttons "blinking" makes the think jump right through calibrating. I have also tried unpluging and pluging a billion times. The controller and the usb connection, in ever order I can think of. PLus. restarting the computer and such. If I unplug the contoller and put it back in without unpluging the converter the thing goes dead, like if the the red light was on.

I just can't figure this thing out! Any help?

thanks in advance

OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
Try your friend's controller on your adapter instead, it could perhaps be your controller that's borked. If the same thing happens with his controller, send it back and you'll receive a replacement.

kumquatq3

Banned
Martin said:
Try your friend's controller on your adapter instead, it could perhaps be your controller that's borked. If the same thing happens with his controller, send it back and you'll receive a replacement.

Well I tired the controller on a N64 and it worked fine. I tried it with the adaptor on his computer, and it messed up just like on mine. I then started to try his controllers. The first 3 messed up the same way. The last one was a see through purple plastic, just like the adaptor, and it worked like a charm. So I just traded him controllers.

I am just curious if the fact that the controller and the adaptor matched each other had anything to do with anything, but I doubt it. As the rest were all grey and purchased at vararious times. The purple controller is a nintendo one, not a third party. Just thought it ironic.

Anyways, thanks for the low price on the adaptor and quick delivery!

OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
I'm very glad you got it sorted. :)

We've just had our first sale at www.emu64store.com today so I'm pretty happy about that. Already delivered as well. :)

OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
We have a lot of new products in store, at great prices of course:

Xbox DVD remote
Xbox Controller S
Xbox Controller S (green)
Xbox Controller S (blue)
PS1/PS2 USB2.0 converter V
Madcow Xbox HiFi station converter
XBox Joypad Extension Cable

Sometime next week we'll have ever more goods in store, I'll keep you updated. :)

If you have a website, I recommend signing up for our Affiliate Program, you earn 10% of all sales you refer.

Let me know if you think something's missing. :D

http://www.emu64store.com

Macca

nice to see this store up and running, i would buy some stuff but i dont have any consoles atm :p

anyway, you should advertise it a bit on the main page to maximise traffic, chuck a few links here and there :)