What's new

Delete Emutalk Enemy Territory Clan Subforum

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
There are no posts there since november, 2004, so I think it should be eliminated IMO. The threads should be moved to the mani Gaming forum...

WhiteX

we could have Clan petitions instead, if one wants to make a clan with emutalk name should ask for it there.

OP
t0rek

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
Well, but they are not too much and very succesfull, that's why there are no new posts there

WhiteX

for enemy territory, if we broaden it for all games and do not make a big deal of it, y´know strict clan rules, we may create a place for us to schedule online gaming.
for an instance Revl8er and i got SW battlefront 2 but we never encountered online, with the "Online Gaming Forum" (i keep changing it) we could meet and encourage others to meet us online at a certain time and date, the mario kart tournament would have more "screen time due to a forum dedicated to this sort of stuff...There´s a guy here who os a "gunz" fan, he could schedule games and put up some score board there, you got my meaning?
EDIT: we could have rules of conduct and sportsmanship on our Online gaming forum and even set standards for our clans there, so ppl bearing "EMTK" or "ET" before their names get recognized as emutalkers and show the same kind of courtesy and wicked sense of humor that we are known to have, encouraging new members to enter here.

Last edited:

Jakob

evil *******
This strikes me as a rather odd suggestion thread, particularly because the suggested action does not have an obvious advantage or gain for the community, it is in fact solely a "housekeeping" issue, we could of course just make the forum hidden(still accessible, just not readily visible) in that case.

As to the follow up posts, meh, could be done as a seperate thing, if others want to support it, maybe.

But more to my point... t0rek: are you really this bored?

Knuckles

it's just like hide the Imabot forums... since imabot is broke since a while... it's useless to let is stay there :p

OP
t0rek

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
It's not like that the posts must be deleted, in fact they can be moved to the main gaming forum without trouble. I was not bored, I was only surprised when I noticed thet nobody posted there..

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Knuckles said:
it's just like hide the Imabot forums... since imabot is broke since a while... it's useless to let is stay there :p
Hey, Imabot is cult, he has to stay at ET...
I really would like to see it fixed again... anybody out there who like the same?