What's new

Can you test these games ?

The Siskoo

When I watch the rom list in 1964, some games are red smileys or grey smileys with some notes.

Baku Bomberman (J) [!] --> works with Jabo's direct3d6 1.5.1
Bakuretsu Muteki Bangaioh (J) [!] --> works with Rice Daedalus 5.2.0 (still some gfx ; on the menu --> lot black line)
Zool - Majou Tsukai Densetsu (J) [!] --> works with Jabo's direct3d6 1.5.1 and Rice daedalus seem works too.

Could you test these games and if they works for you too. We could be change the status.

schibo

Emulator Developer
The Siskoo said:
When I watch the rom list in 1964, some games are red smileys or grey smileys with some notes.

Baku Bomberman (J) [!] --> works with Jabo's direct3d6 1.5.1
Bakuretsu Muteki Bangaioh (J) [!] --> works with Rice Daedalus 5.2.0 (still some gfx ; on the menu --> lot black line)
Zool - Majou Tsukai Densetsu (J) [!] --> works with Jabo's direct3d6 1.5.1 and Rice daedalus seem works too.

Could you test these games and if they works for you too. We could be change the status.

Hi Siskoo,

You're right to notice this, we need to change the status of these because my 1964 smileys work this way:

[If Part of Compatibility Text is:] [Show this smiley:]

• "Not Playable" Depressed Smiley
  • "Almost Playable" Cautiously Optimistic Smiley
  • "Playable" Stoked Smiley
  • (anything else) Totally Clueless Smiley

This way works well when the ini follows these rules. Any other words like "works" are undetected, and should be changed to one of the 3 above "Playable" choices.

Last edited:
OP
The Siskoo

The Siskoo

schibo said:
Hi Siskoo,

You're right to notice this, we need to change the status of these because my 1964 smileys work this way:

[If Part of Compatibility Text is:] [Show this smiley:]

• "Not Playable" Depressed Smiley
  • "Almost Playable" Cautiously Optimistic Smiley
  • "Playable" Stoked Smiley
  • (anything else) Totally Clueless Smiley

Yo Schibo,

Another time thanks for this explication.

This way works well when the ini follows these rules. Any other words like "works" are undetected, and should be changed to one of the 3 above "Playable" choices.

Before to change, I would like to know if with others guys, these games works for them too.