What's new

Apollo v0.10 Beta R1 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romboy

http://www.stormfront.org
Well, your probually more on topic then he was asking for new so, lol. Enjoy your day/night.

OP
Azimer

Azimer

Emulator Developer
danos,

My recompiler is being VERY VERY naughty!!! :( It is way too buggy and I am having one hell of a time fixing it. That is the current status. :) I don't believe a release that only does RPA, N64 Stars, and Pong demos would be appropriate considering my interpreter is so much better. :)

danos

I was also wondering if you do manage to sort out the problems will Banjo tooie every be playable??

Thanks

Lillymon

Ninja Princess
Azimer: Why don't you concentrate on making the interpreter better and faster? You said Apollo was meant to have maximum compatibility and high-end PCs today can handle an interpreter.

cold1

zelda master!
well i think the recompiler will be way faster than the interpreter!!

for low specs pcs and high ones alike.:cool: :cool: . :) :) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: for azimer!!

Last edited:

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
danos said:
I was also wondering if you do manage to sort out the problems will Banjo tooie every be playable??

Thanks

From what ive heard, apollo is the closest to having tooie fully compatable. On the other hand, ive heard this quite a while ago, Azimer might already have finished with tooie ;)

danos

I just think it would be a great to see it running one day the N64 will dissapear and games like bt will be lost!! hopefully this wil not happen good look with Apollo Azimer really looking forward to the release.

oh and thanks for the info pj64er

OP
Azimer

Azimer

Emulator Developer
BT does work 100% on Apollo. I also recommend keeping an eye out for a new PJ64. I have worked closely with those folks to bring you Banjo Tooie in the best all around N64 emulator. :)
:pj64:

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
bah! don't put yourself down like that azimer! pj is good, but apollo is good as well. not to mention your audio plugins, top notch for my slow pc! we love azimer!! :satisfied :satisfied :satisfied

off topic - are you really from Africa? :)

bjz

I am from New Braunfels Texas :D in tis life.

BTW Azimer msg me i need to speak with you on a "matter."

OP
Azimer

Azimer

Emulator Developer
Sorry fellas... the next beta will not be available for quite some time... Dynarec is kicking my ass :) Too many bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.