What's new

About Banners

joekas

Well, first of all I have to thank all the people working in this great emulator, and say to them thats they are doing an amazing work. Go on with it.
I only want ask about these isos in which the banner is not shown in the emulator or with gctool for example... does it mean that the iso is a fake??

Last edited:

Strange

Maybe its not rip from his own game...
Most likely GCM file is corrupted or was modified...

Strange

Hmm - you didnt do anything with GCM file? Hmm... Try to look in iso with GCtool... Really didnt know whats the problem with this file :-/

Nick_kidid0

Member since 2001
Well, first of all I have to thank all the people working in this great emulator, and say to them thats they are doing an amazing work. Go on with it.
I only want ask about these isos in which the banner is not shown in the emulator or with gctool for example... does it mean that the iso is a fake??

Firstly, I've come accross that problem too where GC-Tool wouldn't read the BNR info correctly. What i've had to do in such cases is to remake the ISO using GCIC and that should fix up your problem with GC-Tool. I think the problem with some games is that the location of the Start.dol is located elsewhere, or that it uses another .dol in the root of the FS which it should auto boot to but can't.

Having said that, checkout my BNR archive @ www.emukidid.cjb.net/bnr.htm
It's my little collection.