What's new

1964 + Rice Plugin + GGA

Pi-chi

This is a fresh topic of an old thread that someone else asked in a different forum here at EmuTalk. If there was a plugin forum here, I'd be posting there, but this seems to be the most appropriate forum, since I have recently switched to 1964 as my emulator. Also, the "General N64 Emulation" forum is pretty much dead.

Over a year ago, a user posted a question concerning the problems with the emulation of the underwater sequences of Goemon's Great Adventure. I've always wondered that, even back then, but recently it seems that Rice's latest plugin helps to eliminate that problem. With 1964, I was able to use the most recent versions of his video plugins, whereas Project 64 stated that there was a missing DLL (when in fact it wasn't missing). I am able to run Rice's plugin just fine with 1964. Now, on to the actual issue...

In the other thread, someone finally responded to the original poster, stating that with some adjustments, the problem can be virtually fixed. He also provided a snapshot, but it only covered part of the solution. If anyone's curious, the forum thread is accessible at http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?p=204247 .

Does anyone know the rest of what needs to be done to eliminate the black covering? Thanks.

Edit: Ah! There IS a plugin forum, but it's in general emulation, not N64... I'll try there instead, just in case...

Last edited: