What's new

Weird!

Brute44

Hello. I recently posted on the Project 64 forum about this problem with no response. Maybe someone here can help.
Here's the problem whenever I start 1964 I get this from Kerio personal firewall : '1964' from your computer wants to connect to crl.microsoft.com [207.46.242.247], port 80. I also get this with Project 64. I'm using 1964 version 0.85. The funny thing is, when I start Dxdiag.exe it tries to connect as-well. Here's what Kerio is telling me : 'Microsoft DirectX Diagnostic Tool' from your computer wants to connect to crl.microsoft.com [207.46.242.247], port 80
What is happening here?

Compaq Presario 5330US
Windows XP Pro w/SP1
512 MB SDRAM 133MHz
SoundMax Intergrated Digital Audio w/Analog Devices Driver 5.12.1.3620
Geforce 2 MX400 w/4523 certified drivers
DirectX version 9.0b

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
Stop spamming. It's obviously something with your computer itself since you have several prgrams havin gthe same issue. Give it a day or two for heavens sake, it is Saturday. Some people have lives. I'm sure some ideas will come along to help you out, but double posts like this are frowned upon. :ranting:

OP
B

Brute44

LazerTag said:
Stop spamming. It's obviously something with your computer itself since you have several prgrams havin gthe same issue. Give it a day or two for heavens sake, it is Saturday. Some people have lives. I'm sure some ideas will come along to help you out, but double posts like this are frowned upon. :ranting:

Dude who cares what you think. If you don't have a suggestion to the problem than don't waste my time.

Anyway if anybody has any suggestions please respond.

RJARRRPCGP

The Rocking PC Wiz
Brute44 said:
Hello. I recently posted on the Project 64 forum about this problem with no response. Maybe someone here can help.
Here's the problem whenever I start 1964 I get this from Kerio personal firewall : '1964' from your computer wants to connect to crl.microsoft.com [207.46.242.247], port 80. I also get this with Project 64. I'm using 1964 version 0.85. The funny thing is, when I start Dxdiag.exe it tries to connect as-well. Here's what Kerio is telling me : 'Microsoft DirectX Diagnostic Tool' from your computer wants to connect to crl.microsoft.com [207.46.242.247], port 80
What is happening here?

Compaq Presario 5330US
Windows XP Pro w/SP1
512 MB SDRAM 133MHz
SoundMax Intergrated Digital Audio w/Analog Devices Driver 5.12.1.3620
Geforce 2 MX400 w/4523 certified drivers
DirectX version 9.0b

This is weird!!! Also get the same type of thing, the firewall is reporting that it wants to connect to crl.microsoft.com when opening the Project64 help file. :huh:

What did Microsoft code in the programs to check on the internet?

This should be investigated.