What's new

Pj64 Egp

doggi

Banned
i liked to welcome Project 64 Emulator Game Preferences - Work in Progress to the world.. from a suggestion by a fellow board member, i decided to make a program dedicated to make the best available settings for all n64 roms for PJ64.. its WIP and very early in development.. put its starting to look good.. it only allows to change plugins for the time being but thats a good start.. i'd like some ppl to help me by supply me the best setup for any n64 game so i can start further developing as wat i think as a handy util..
comments, abuse, bugs and setup notes are welcome :satisfied

OP
D

doggi

Banned
oops.. forgot the file :blush: .. it may require visual runtimes files which are located on microsoft.com downloads.. sorry i couldn't upload cause i only got 56k modem:blush: :) enjoy

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
Does the same thing to me. Just the above dialog then the program does nothing. It does however stay open doing that nothing. It can only be closed from Task Manager at that point.

So what is this program supposed to do? or better yet, How are we supposed to use it further?

OP
D

doggi

Banned
ok this might be the problem not sure.. it must be the latest 1.5 version of pj64, also pj64 must be installed in the default dir C:\Program Files\Project64 v1.5\

OP
D

doggi

Banned
have no idea why ppl are having problems.. its working fine on mine.. no problems.. try this one.. i removed that msgbox and see if it was that

OP
D

doggi

Banned
Trotterwatch said:
I can confirm it works if the Emulator is installed in that path :) It'll be nice to see if you can make some progress with this.
ok cool.. yes i hope to make some good progress with it.. i need some keen helpers that know ideal setups for certain games so i can make it a lot more user-friendly etc.. post what plugins, settings etc for me so i can make it better :)

toritouuu

Well, I have the PJ64 files in C:\Archivos de Programa\Project64 v1.5\

Because I speak in spanish,and the program goes to that directory

OP
D

doggi

Banned
toritouuu said:
Well, I have the PJ64 files in C:\Archivos de Programa\Project64 v1.5\

Because I speak in spanish,and the program goes to that directory
oh ok.. well i'll make a spanish version for ya ;)

ShadowPrince

doggi said:
every tried using it first .. more than that.. cooliscoo.. :getlost:

Yeah,tryed older version.I see you figured it out already,looking nice :).
Small suggestion : make only Zilmar spec plugins visible,without exes and other misc files. If you're too lazy for this,just put dll filter :).