What's new

Using DexDrive saves in PJ64

Gluthor

Greetings fellow emulators...

Could someone explain how i can use dexdrive saves on PJ64, or even 1964

Does it require a special plugin, renaming or the dexdrive file, I'd like a clear working procedure :D

Thanks for your attention.

Gluthor the Nostalgic

ProfessorOak

A dex drive is a device that was made by interact to read n64 and psx memory cards and back them up and with a gameshark you back up save data from cartridges that dont use memory cards but rather a eprom in the cartridge itself. I have one and it works pretty well reading memory cards but ive never got the saves to work in any emulator even with the save swapper

N-Rage

just copy the save to the Mempak directory or hit "New MemPak/Browse". But be aware it will just handle it like Mempaks, means the Games might overwrite it as You progess. Keep Your "Perfect Saves" or whatever somewhere else or at least Write-Protected( Version 1.81 can read Protected Files ).

OP
G

Gluthor

Thanks all and thank you a lot N-Rage, this sure is good news :colgate:

Gluthor the Grateful

zxero

I cant get it to load. Im tryin to load the mempak with N64, but whenever I start it it just uses the other saved game file.

zxero

I cant get it to load. Im tryin to load the mempak with N64, but whenever I start it it just uses the other saved game file.

faded

i know this is an old topic but i cant find the answer anywhere else in the forum... im having the same problem as the post above me.. help would be appreciated