What's new

Compiling on Windows and question for Hacktarux

Sirmatto

This is a two point question, with the first question for anyone and the second one for Hacktarux.

First, when I'm compiling Mupen64 for Windows, I'm getting an 'implicit declaration' warning in main_win.c, which then results in a linking error of undefined reference. The references are to all of the VCR functions. I've checked the includes and anything else that could be obviously wrong, but everything seems ok. I've tried to compile using Dev-C++, Code::Blocks and Mingw, but all get the same error. Is there something I'm missing or is this a known error?

Second, over in the 1964 forum, there's a discussion here about compiling Rice's source, and the possibility of compiling it with GCC and possibly making it cross-platform eventually. A while back, you released a Linux version of Rice's plugin, but didn't release the source as Rice didn't want it released. But now that Rice has released the source, we were hoping you would be willing to release your source, which might be able to help us out.

Hacktarux

Emulator Developer
The first question is easy: define VCR_SUPPORT in config.h

About rice plugin source code, i should find where i put source code :-( Well, i'll either post it or port the new version next month when i'll be a bit less busy.