What's new

problem?maybie¿

maxim(L2)

when I get to the plugin configerations, there are no plugins listed, or in the drop down, but there are plugins in the dolphin folder :huh:

OP
M

maxim(L2)

ok, I fixed it so it can boot, I read the forum rules so im going to be vague, I made a gcm of my harvestmoon, not on the game list so i was gona reply whats it looks like, but when i set a directory for it to the image, it crashes, when I reload without clearing registry, it crashes, but when I dont put a directory, it works fine, when i try to run it gets a booting box and crashing box,no biggy, was exspecting that, the errors for the last crach was videoplugin.dll, the first two are dolphin errors

edit: read http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?t=23217&highlight=directory
i didn`t get that far, 13.5 gigs for me

edit: http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?t=18487&highlight=directory

found my answer after a hour, im running windows me :huh:

Last edited:

ArgJuli

Argentine emutalk-tennisplayer
What are you specs? Maybe your graphic card is not Directx9.0c compatible.....or maybe are your Dolphin settings???

kate1238904

Hi guys I need MAJOR help ... I have ...

DSP-Audio, DVD , PAD Input Plugins ... but even though I have the Graphic Plugin it doesn't show up at the dropdown?? .... And why all the other dropdowns have already selected plugins?!? HELP!

Sinner

:p This is so simple

Just create a folder at the dir. you have dolphin and name it "plugins".
Then copy (or cut) all your plugins files in this new folder. Then you should not have a problem. Otherwise, download a new sound ~or whatever~ plugin.

{If you have allready done that and you still have a plugin box blank, it's sure that u have a plugin that dolphin DOES NOT SUPPORT}

Last edited:

kate1238904

Yeah I HAVE do that but .... can you give me some names of the Graphic Plugin ? Cause I dont know the names T_T .... OK thanks

General Plot

Britchie Crazy
kate1238904 said:
Yeah I HAVE do that but .... can you give me some names of the Graphic Plugin ? Cause I dont know the names T_T .... OK thanks

So far, the only existing graphics plugin for this emu is Dolphin Video Plugin (dx9). If your emulator does not show that in the list, it's possible that your video card may not support Direct X 9, or that you are using a PC that has the video integrated (built) into the motherboard, and if this is the case, then that plugin will never show in the list, since it can't find the neccessary hardware to function. If you could give me an idea what kind of system you have, (CPU, memory, and video card if any), I'll try to help out. Also, have you tried getting the DLL package?