What's new

Naruto 3 Does Something Weird o.O!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itachi

when i load it i only get like the first 4 screens then i get a black screen anyone knowhwo to fix that?

JinXD

I don't think Loki is even active on these forums anymore:
Last Activity: August 12th, 2004 21:12

But maybe someone has continued to update the xml file? Shouldn't be too hard to convert the information in the ini to the format of the xml file....

OP
I

Itachi

it does boot on Dolphin.....:S but im not sure why it dont boot on my system i ahve 512 ram, Nvidia Geforce 4 128 mb ram vid, amd atholon 2000+/266 FSB cpu, and an Asus A7V/333-wa motherboard
i know my computer isnt the greatest but it can run Half Life 2 perfectly well

Marce1991

Programmer
Yeah I haven't seen him for a long time, what about vegetable, was he banned?Or is he still active?
btw How did u get naruto 3 to boot, what config is it needed?

Valk

right on the money JinXD.
May need up to 2 shrinks so yeah.
I found first one put a white and red box on the screen where the text was ment to go for the error of no memory card inserted but the second shrink got it going, mind you it isn't playable. At the character selection you get a error but with ALOT of effort it is possible to select random or wait for the timer to run out and it will move on but when it tries to show you the matchup while it loads the battle it locks up (has real issues with the 2d graphics).

But you get plenty of audio ^^

OP
I

Itachi

i shrunk it twice and i still only get the memory card error and then i get black screen :S can anyone help me?

Valk

:/
If you can't do this give up.

When you start the game you should see the first image

press your A button: default bind x
then you should see the second image

here press the up key and select the first option using the A button again.
just like in the third image.

then a quick screen should show up which will lead to our favorite little character appearing then it should go into the intro movies, then i'll let you figure it out.

Oh if you get the last screen shot... shrink it and it should work.
If not then well I have no idea what you did.

Last edited:
OP
I

Itachi

HOLY CRAP!!!!! It loaded i saw some intro music then i hit space and i got like some music with naruto on one side then neji on the other also the loading screen was like grey and crap why is that?

Valk

Yeah it crashes when battles are loading, also when you select a character it brings up errors but its possible to select a character with ALOT of effort.

(Naruto 3 doesn't fully work yet)

P.S. I haven't tried the new release that just came out (yet) ^^

chaKra

I have the same game but my problem is Dolphin says "Booting" and don`t happen nothing for a long long time.

help me plz

sadako

I finally got naruto 3 running, the only problem is that the framerate is to low, Are there any of you who got it smoothly running?

FiRES

Emulator Developer
sadako said:
I finally got naruto 3 running, the only problem is that the framerate is to low, Are there any of you who got it smoothly running?

it runs perfectly on my gamecube

cheers F|RES

Status
Not open for further replies.