What's new

Mario Tennis graphic glitches

wwarriorww

Im getting a bunch of white and black boxes where some graphics should be is there a plugin I can use to fix the problem

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
First, your specs. Second, what plugin are you using? Pretty much all plugins have issues with this game.
Jabo's with normal blending seems to work pretty nice, though.

Clements

Rice's Video works OK with this game as well, so try this as it may favour your system.

foogy

heres my specs, id like to know what would be the best... ive always gotten white boxes and random blackboxes flyin everywhere

OS: Windows XP Home+SP2, CPU: Athlon 2400+ @ 2.0ghz, HDD: 40gb4500rpms 160gb7200rpms, RAM: 640mb ddr ram, Video Card: GeForce FX 5200 128mb w/ S-Video-Out, Other: CDRW Drive, 16x DVD Drive, 3.5" floppy drive, 17" Display, 27" TV, Axis Gamepad, Xbox Controller Adapter, Nyko Airflo mouse
&
Nforce Drivers 6.5.6.2, DirectX 9c

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Many plugins have problems with this game. Glide64's only known problem with this game is some framebuffer effects. That much I can say.
So try Rice & Glide64 and see if they give you good results.

foogy

ive tried the last 4 of rices plugins and theyre playable, but strain my eyes lookin at it.... black boxes flyin, ball disappearing, trail behind the ball being a big grey blob......

i cant even get glide64 to work w/ it. i use hactarux glide wrapper and no luck, tried evoodoo aswell and no luck. thanks anyways, i used the play this game all the time back in the day, ill just buy a gc and get the new version when it comes out...