What's new

PJ64 1.5: Cannot allocate memory?

sonicboy

hello guys, i've just discovered a strange problem. It's been a while since i played with pj64 1.5. But i discovered the sp1 on the net and installed it. But when i then tried to run pj64, a get a box with the message "cannot allocate memory" twice.
And pj64 wont start. When i re-installed the original pj 64 1.5 final, i get the same message again. Strange, because it always worked well. Earlier versions of the program also work well. But i don't want them, i want 1.5 final!
So, is there anyone who knows to solve this prob?

thx

KiLiK

Banned
I think people are pee'd off with the amount of replies to "cannot allocate memory" you'll just need to search through the forums and hopefully try all of the posts and see which one does for you. It seems to be a Windows XP SP 2 Flaw, but we'll gotta see... if none of them work just try another N64 Emulator such as 1964 or Nemu64

dot.hack

Go to Start -> Run -> and type MSCONFIG. Go to the Startup tab and look for the entry for the Logitech Software. Disable it and restart, that's what I did and it fix my problem (in fact, I uninstall the Logitech Mouse Software to avoid that problem and my mouse still works).

N64Gam3r

Dot.hack Ive tried this many times, Ive disabled everything and tried running pj64k and it still doesn't work. Any other ideas?