What's new

Why there are so many slippers???

SEELE

Why there are so many slippers in Chankast website???
I want to know.
AboutAbout.jpg

TopNewsSel.jpg

TopMisc.jpg

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Cupid Stunt

Emu Fan
They are called Flip-flops not slippers, slippers are what you wear inside the house. Flip-flops are beach/pool wear :icecream:

OP
S

SEELE

Cupid Stunt said:
They are called Flip-flops not slippers, slippers are what you wear inside the house. Flip-flops are beach/pool wear :icecream:
thanks!
My English is poor………………………… :blush:

chevi

well in spanish the common word is chanklas or chanclas as you want to write it, perhaps in the zone they live they say chankas XD, words sometimes differ a bit from one zone to other here in Spain

Mago1982

thank god they are spanish, not brazilian... Or, the emulator could be called by "Chinelos", or who knows? "Havaianas"

:D

Mingo3k

Mingspeed!
dude, they are thongs

sif they are flip flops....

us aussie folk call the THONGS :p

btw the emu rocks....
cant seem to find the VMU tools anywhere tho

S0LAR

excuse him, he's obviously taking his first steps in english speaking, and he's probably learned the semi-words "rox" and "sux" recently

"chinelo" would be fun.

Mokona

LOL, in French, they are called "Tongs" (not thongs, like in australia, apparently... Anyway, as Belgian comic artist Philippe Gelück once wrote... "Flip-flops, they are feet's thongs", which in a funny way is true, so it does take all its sense!)

Edit: on a side note, and for pure information purposes, in Quebec-french, they are called "Gougounes".

S0LAR

tongkast, goungonkast, hausschuhkast, chinelokast, ciabattakast, flipflopkast...

mmm, no... I still think chankast is better :)

R4kk00n

Well, in Russian those flip-flops are called even funnier: "tapochki" (I could write it in Russian if I was sure that you could read it). And the name "tapochkast" is quite good...