What's new

Plugin Problems

Kevirus

I need help please. Every plugin I try to download and use, doesn't work. When I open the settings menu in PJ64, it says it cannot load the plugins I downloaded. The only one I've tried that works is Rice Daedalus 5.0.1. I want to use the newer Rice plugins, but they don't work! Can someone please help me because I know I'm either forgetting to do something, or am doing something wrong. :blush:

revl8er

That Damn Good
post your pc specs and then the plugins you tried and any error you are getting so we can help you easier.

machspeed

Dead Guy
You need to have msvcr71.dll and the msvcp71.dll files in your emulator directories to start...I had the same problem. you can get these files when you download 1964 v0.9.9. copy/paste these files into the project 64 emulator directory....I'll take a wild guess and assume you're having problems with the glide64 plugins. go to this site:

http://www.emulation64.com/downloads.php?section=wrappers

and download evoodoo v3.99...evoodoo xp (your video card doesnt matter what kind it is) works too but it doesnt support full screen mode and with my computer didnt draw video...i reccommend 3.99 but only use one at a time. extract the files into your project 64 directory...also none of this will help if your computer sucks

If none of this helped at all then i should quit emulation altogether....phew
machspeed

matpow13

Starcraft64, lego racers64.

I don't know why but no graphics plugins work for either of those games. I have tried almost every possible combination of settings but to no avail.

Glide64 will not run on my computer. Does anyone know how to get these two games to work properly? (Jabos stupid thing keeps crashing lego racer)

My specs are as follows:

3dfx Voodoo 3 (so says hardware manager)
AMD Athalon 2Gig clocked down to 1.24
384MB Ram
WinXP pro Service 1
C-Media (something or other) sound.

~-~Thanks